This year’s International Women’s Day event will be held on March 24, 2018.
SNOW needs YOUR help.
We are looking for your assistance with our charity fundraiser, which will help support The Bridge, which is a community research centre, and The Interval House of Ottawa-Carleton, a twenty-bed shelter for abused women and their children. We need your support to make this event a success. Here’s how you can help:
- Be a sponsor: Gold Sponsor $400 (highlighted logo placement; two free VIP tickets) or Silver Sponsor $250 (logo placement; two free tickets);
- Buy tickets: VIP ticket price is $50 (a tax receipt will be issued for $20); standard ticket price is $30, and tickets for SNOW members are $25 per person.
- Give a charitable donation: Donations, to be made under the name of ICCC, will be fully tax deductible and 100% of donations will go directly to charity;
- Provide an item for the silent auction, indicating the approximate value of the item; and
- Share this message with your friends and colleagues and encourage them to attend or otherwise participate.
We look forward to and greatly appreciate your support. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information.
Executive Chair, S.N.O.W International Women’s Day Celebration
Vice President, ICCC